Pro Trailers & Machinery Ltd.
Lisbrock, Kiltoom, Athlone
Co. Roscommon, N37 D1K2
Tel: +353 (0)9064 88037
Mob: +353 (0)86 2751555
The Nugent P-Line is one of the strongest and most durable on the market. With full type approval (ECWVTA) it has been designed with one of the best strength-to-weight ratios. This comprehensive range of Plant Trailers can be used in a variety of different industries where flexibility and reliability is key.
Parabolic suspension is standard in all Nugent Trailers and is further enhanced with the Nugent Parabolic Equaliser, this patented addition enhances the towing experience bringing trailer suspension to new levels. Nugents tradition of robust fabricated chassis design has further evolved in the P-Line with the introduction of new materials and innovative design features, combined with a policy of incorporating market leading components to ensure Nugents remain the professionals choice.
The P-Line trailer range is available with maximum gross weight up to 3500kg and sizes from 2.5 metres to 4.3 metres, guaranteeing a suitable model for every application. The standard design includes many desirable features and is complimented with a range of optional extras if further customisation is required.
• Mounted on Unique Nugent Parabolic Equaliser Suspension
• Market Leading Knott Brakes
• Auto Reverse Coupling (Semi automatic locking head)
• Lockable Coupling and Heavy Duty Jockey Wheel
• Low 15o Loading Angle – Great for equipment with low ground clearance
• Aluminium Treadplate Floor
• Bucket Rest
• 8 Tying Points as standard, 10 Tying Points on 14’ Models
• Mounting Bracket and Spare Wheel
• Inset Lashing Rings
• Knife Edge Ramp
• Extended Tail Door
• LED Lights
• Raised Bucket Rest
• Raised Bucket Rest Closed in for Tool Box
• Manual or Electric Winch
• Electric Plug Adaptor (13-7pin)