The Nugent I-Line is the latest range of trailers designed and manufactured for the commercial trailer world. With full type approval (ECWVTA) they have been engineered in the Nugent tradition of strength, functionality and longevity. The I-Line range comes with an easily-tilted platform for effortless loading and is available in two models providing a robust and versatile solution for car (HC) and plant transportation (HP).
Parabolic suspension is standard in all Nugent I-Line Trailers and is further enhanced with the Nugent Parabolic Equaliser, this patented addition enhances the towing experience bringing trailer suspension to new levels. Nugents tradition of robust fabricated chassis design has further evolved in the I-Line with the introduction of new materials and innovative design features, combined with a policy of incorporating market leading components to ensure Nugents remain the professionals choice.
The I-Line trailer models have a very generous overall length of 4900mm and two width options with maximum gross weight of 3500kg. The standard design includes many desirable features and is complimented with a range of optional extras if further customisation is required.
• Mounted on Unique Nugent Parabolic Equaliser Suspension
• Market Leading Knott Brakes
• Auto Reverse Coupling (Semi automatic locking head)
• Lockable Coupling and Heavy Duty Jockey Wheel
• Tying Points
• Mounting Bracket and Spare Wheel
• Lockable Ramp Carrier on HC Models
• Marine Birch Ply Flooring
• Aluminium Skids on HC Models
• Full Ramp Taildoor on HP Models
• Removable Drop Sides
• Removable Ladder Rack
• Aluminium Treadplate Floor
• Mesh Extensions (No rear panel on HP Models)
• Inset Lashing Rings
• LED Lights
• Aluminium Toolbox
• Manual or Electric Winch
• Electric Plug Adaptor (13-7pin)